Customer Service Associate
Genuine Parts Giant is an established and fast-growing internet retailer in the automotive industry.
We are the most trusted source on the web for genuine (OEM) automotive parts
and accessories by offering stellar customer service, quick delivery, and superior shopping experience.
Genuine Parts Giant is looking for a Customer Service Associate in our Customer Service and Logistics Department.
This individual will be responsible for answer phone calls, checking status, inquiry requests, and processing order messages.
This individual should have the ability to provide exceptional customer service while maintaining a high level of productivity in a fast-paced environment.
This individual should be team-oriented and have an understanding of professionalism with attention to details.
- Answering inbound phone calls (Roughly 400 – 450 a week minimum)
- Timely responses to customer inquiries and order messages
- Work with required departments as needed to support customer needs
- Maintaining company standards and policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills, Spanish is a plus
- Highly confident and goal oriented
- Computer savvy
- Strong work ethic
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Organizational skills
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
- 1 year of data entry
- Reading comprehension
- Minimum type 35 wpm
Benefits (after 90 day probation period)
- Medical Insurance (Fully paid HMO)
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time off
- Job Type: Full-time