Customer Returns Specialist
Genuine Parts Giant is an established and fast growing internet retailer in the automotive industry.
We are the most trusted source on the web for genuine (OEM) automotive parts
and accessories by offering stellar customer service, quick delivery, and superior shopping experience.
We are looking for a Customer Return Specialist to deliver the highest level of quality service to our customers.
This position is responsible for delivering superior RMA service (including the processing of RMA tickets, replacements, and credits)
in a prompt, respectful and courteous manner to ensure concerns are resolved.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer customer inquiries regarding orders and returns. Assist customer in processing RMA tickets, refunds, replacements.
- Process shipping claims.
- Weekly reporting and analysis.
- Provide products/services support in both verbal and written form.
- Responsibly handle customers in a timely and accurate manner with professionalism, knowledge, and enthusiasm.
- Communicate effectively and proactively with customers and internal/external departments
- Follow internal RMA procedure to report special cases for group evaluation of liability and risk
- Complete all projects in a timely and satisfactory manner, as assigned by Manager.
- Increase customer satisfaction by quickly resolving dispute claims
- Investigate customer claims by gathering necessary information and documentation
- We are e-commerce driven. Excellent written and communication skills are required.
- Leadership experience
- Energetic, enjoy working and helping people
- Able to multi-task with strong attention to detail skills.
- Must be highly reliable, honest, patient, organized and focused.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Able to successfully perform in a fast-paced work environment, and to work well independently and with a team
- An associate college degree is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of customer return experience
- Basic computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel & advanced PowerPoint skills
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks while working independently, without direct supervision
- Medical Insurance(Fully Paid HMO)
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time off
- Performance Bonus
- Career Advance Opportunity