Genuine Parts Giant Inc is an established and fast growing internet retailer in the automotive industry.
We are the most trusted source on the web for genuine (OEM) automotive parts
and accessories by offering stellar customer service, quick delivery, and superior shopping experience.
We are currently looking for an accounting clerk to fill a full-time position in our accounting department.
This position is responsible for processing and handling company’s day to day financial tasks, including invoice processing,
financial reports and so on. This individual should have the ability to multi-task, and maintain a high level of productivity.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Process Account Receivable and Account Payable invoices, credit card charges, and collections
- Responsible for online/wholesales daily order processing, cash reconciliation, and disputes
- Assist Accounting Supervisor and Controller
- Assist Controller in problem solving and decision making
- Analyze financial data and provide suggestions/solutions
- Coordinate with various departments
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Energetic, enjoy working and helping people
- Able to multi-task with strong attention to detail skills.
- Must be highly reliable, honest, patient, organized and focused.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated.
- proficient in Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook)
- Related accounting experience is preferred
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Competitive compensation (DOE)
- Performance-based bonuses
- Health benefits
- Opportunity for growth
- Job Type: Full-time